This marinade takes just a few minutes to prepare and is wonderful on salmon in particular. It can also stand alone as a dipping sauce for Asian meals.
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Black Garlic Essence (or Black Garlic Puree shaken with oil)
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk everything together.
2. Coat both sides of the salmon.
3. Wrap the salmon fillets in foil basket for grilling. Grill on a hot BBQ for about 15 mins. Alternatively, bake in a preheated oven at 200*C for 10 mins, then check.